Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Slideshow of Canvas and Laminated Fabrics Available for Tote Bags, etc. from Robin's Nest Treasures

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Yes, it is 4:35 am and I am in Smilebox Slideshow Hell.  I will not even begin to describe the frustration that I have been through the past four hours!  Ha ha.  Normally I really like Smilebox, but tonight just was not my night.  No, folks, today Smilebox will not be the thing that I write about in my post later today that "made me smile"!

We have about 20" of new snow here in Pittsburgh, PA, and there is a state of emergency pretty much everywhere.  I have been hard at work on things for my etsy shop.  My house is in chaos with fabric and assorted goods everywhere.  I have been taking lots of pictures today of vintage flower brooches to post on etsy, and I think that my photography skills are improving somewhat.  I do not have the greatest digital camera, but it will have to do for now.  I will have to ventre out tomorrow and get some pictures of the snow at a local park.  I am thankful that I did not lose power, since many people in our area lost power and are still without it.  So, Henry Frank, Miss Bunny and I are nice and warm in the house and I think that it is finally time to go to sleep.

Until tomorrow -- well really - later today --
Be well and happy-

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment