Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Dreaming of ...... Beautiful Fall Dresses From The Shabby Apple

Anyone who knows me knows that I love clothes.  I also have a certain romantic style, and it is not often that I find a line of clothing that is everything "me".  Well, the other day I discovered "The Shabby Apple", which is an online ladies clothing store featuring mainly dresses, as well as accessories such as jewelry, handbags and shoes. I love so many of their dresses, I don't know where to start!  I can't order any right now, but let's take a look at my favorites anyway.  Prices range from $75-100.


















My absolute favorite - The Berkshires - Cider


















      Yosemite - Black Oak


















        Yosemite - Chicaree


















               Aristocrat


















             1943 - Ingrid


















           Jody Maxman

http://www.shabbyapple.com/

Proceed with caution Ladies -- This one could be addictive and expensive!!!!!

Be Well, Well Dressed, and Happy!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment